Bellamora's B.I.G. Launch on January 15 in Tampa Bay, FL. "Membership Has Its Privileges"
Be A Leader! Be A Founder! Be BIGGER!!! REMEMBER: YOU ONLY GET 1 OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE YOUR OWN STORY! You can be part of the Exclusive B.I.G. Founder’s Club by enrolling at the $499 Ultimate Pack during PRE-Launch only! Wouldn’t you like everyone that you ever personally enroll, to start at the ultimate $499 fast start pack? (you get a $250 bonus!) Then you need to lead by example and start at $499! DON’T WAIT – IT’S FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!! You only have to enroll 2 other B.I.G. Founder’s to get ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK! * In order to qualify for this Silver rank advancement, you must have one personally sponsored active distributor on your left and one personally sponsored active distributor on your right, and you must maintain a monthly 120 PSV. Matching Bonus payout does not begin until the second pay cycle for those who qualify. |
Monday, January 10, 2011
Bellamora Founder's Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment